first for every opportunity
TS EVA is designed to support the development of field crop plants and forest plantations in all stages of development. The presence of humic and fulvic components supply the plants with energy necessary for their growth. The presence of the substances against stresses and extracts of seaweed reduce the potential negative environmental effects.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Dry matter v % min.||22|
|Flammable substances in dry matter in % min.||50|
|Humic substances and their salts (chemical compound) in % min.||13|
|PH - value||7 - 9|
TS EVA further comprises of an extract of seaweed, B boron, Mo molybdenum, to improve the reception of the simultaneously provided N nitrogen, Fe iron in a chelated form, Mg magnesium, Zn zinc, Mn manganese and Cu copper in form of sulphates. The preparation contains adaptogenic substances and ingredients with wetting properties.
In a period of major growth use from 0,4 to 0,6 l per ha, depending on the condition and density of the vegetation. Generally 0,5 l per ha.
- supports the adaptation of plants and reduces negative environmental effects,
- supports the plant´s growth even in unfavourable environmental conditions,
- supports the formation of a rich root system even in seasons of droughts,
- improves the resistance against diseases, pathogens and stresses,
- increases the intake of nutrients, the performance of photosynthesis and the formation of chlorophyll,
- supports the growth and tillering even in periods of short-term droughts.