for flowering / blooming and fruit set
TS KVĚTA is designed primarily to support the plant´s flowering / blooming and to improve the fruit set. The combination of humic substances and amino acids together with the presence of an extract of seaweed and substances against stresses enables a high-quality flowering and a very good fruit set. The presence of adaptogenic substances limits the potential negative environmental effects.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Dry matter v % min.||25|
|Flammable substances in dry matter in % min.||50|
|Humic substances and their salts (chemical compound) in % min.||10|
|Amino acids in % min.||5|
|PH - value||7,5 - 9,5|
TS KVĚTA further comprises of NPK (nitrogen, phosphor, potassium) bound to amino acids, Mo molybdenum, B boron, an extract of seaweed, adaptogenic substances with a wettable and adhesive effect. The preparation supports the plant´s flowering / blooming and the fruit set.
In the period before flowering / blooming, or early flowering use the dosage of 0,6 to 0,9 l per ha, depending on the condition and vegetation, generally 0,75 l per ha.
- stimulates the flowering and the fruit set,
- improves the quantity and quality of pollen,
- increases the thousand seed weight even in adverse conditions,
- improves the water management,
- improves the plant´s adaptation against stress and against unfavourable environmental conditions,
- improves the usability of N nitrogen and the absorbance of K potassium and P phosphorus,
- raises the resistance against pathogens and diseases,
- supports the formation of store substances and enhances the formation of active ingredients,
- supports the equal flowering / blooming and ripening,
- in the case of spring barley it reduces significantly N nitrogen substances in the grain (reaching malting quality).