Adaptogenic substances with wetting properties
TS MEDARD is designed primarily to support the development of plants, field crops and forest plantations during the entire vegetation. High content of amino acids supply the plants with the basic building materials. The presence of substances against stresses limits the possible negative environmental effects, particularly when short-term droughts or major temperature fluctuations.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Dry matter v % min.||35|
|Flammable substances in dry matter in % min.||75|
|S sulphur in % min.||3,5|
|Amino acids in % min.||25|
|PH - value||7 - 9|
TS MEDARD contains adaptogenic substances. The product further comprises of nitrogen N and sulphur S chemically bonded to amino acids.
In a period of major growth 1 – 2 l/ha, depending on the condition and density of the vegetation. Generally use 1,5 l/ha.
- improves the adaptation of plants against adverse / unfavourable exterior conditions,
- wettable, adhesive and penetrating effect,
- improves the penetration of nutrients through membranes,
- improves the plant´s water management,
- in combination with TS EVA reinforcement of the vegetation during droughts and short-term droughts,
- accelerates the formation of roots and above-ground parts of plants.