strength for growth
TS SAMSON is designed primarily to support the development of field crop plants and forest plantations in a period of major growth. The presence of sugary / saccharide ingredients provides energy necessary for the growth to the plants, a high amino acid content supplies the plants with the basic building materials. The presence of substances against stresses and an extract of seaweed reduces the potential negative environmental effects.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Dry matter v % min.||35|
|Flammable substances in dry matter in % min.||50|
|Amino acids in % min.||11|
|PH - value||7 - 9|
TS SAMSON further contains natural sugars / saccharides and to those bound micronutrients, seaweed extract, boron and molybdenum to improve the reception of the simultaneously provided N nitrogen. This preparation contains adaptogenic substances. The preparation also comprises of N nitrogen and S sulphur bound to amino acids, P phosphorus and K potassium as a part of the sugar constituent of the product. The preparation supports the plant´s growth even in unfavourable environmental conditions.
In a period of major growth use from 0,6 to 0,9 l per hectare, depending on the condition and density of the vegetation. Generally use 0,75 l per ha.
- stimulates growth during the main vegetation and yield formation,
- improves the efficiency of photosynthesis,
- supports the formation of nucleic acids and proteins,
- improves stress resistance,
- improves and regulates the water management,
- assists with the adaptation to environmental influences,
- supplements micronutrients in natural forms.