strong protection against stress
TS SENTINEL is designed primarily to support the development of the plants, field crops and forest plantations during the entire vegetation. High content of amino acids supplies the plant with the basic building materials. The presence of large quantities of substances against stresse and an extract of seaweed reduces the potential negative environmental effects, particularly in times of short-term droughts or major temperature fluctuations.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|Dry matter v % min.||30|
|Flammable substances in dry matter in % min.||50|
|Amino acids in % min.||25|
|PH - value||7 - 9|
TS SENTINEL further comprises of an extract of seaweed, B boron, Mo molybdenum for improving the reception simultaneously supplied N nitrogen, Fe iron in chelated form, Zn zinc, Mn manganese and Cu copper in the form of sulphates. The preparation contains adaptogenic agents. The composition contains N nitrogen and S sulphur bound to amino acids.
During the period of major growth use a dosage of 0,2 to 0,3 l per hectare, depending on the condition and density of the vegetation. Generally 0,25 l/ha.
- increases the resistance against stresses (drought, cold),
- increases the resistance against adverse environmental conditions (salinity, waterlogging),
- supports the growth and nutrient uptake and moisture,
- improves the performance of photosynthesis,
- increases the tolerance against diseases,
- optimizes the use of energy,
- increases the nitrate reductase activity - increases the intake of N nitrogen,
- improves the penetration of nutrients and active substances through membranes.